Monday, May 14, 2012

EOTD: Sunset On The Lagoon


Hey Ladies!
    Here is your daily EOTD look using My BH cosmectics palette again. Lately I’ve been in the mood to experiment with colors. I got the name of this look because off all the mixture of the blue and green reminded me of a lagoon and the yellow represents the sunset. I hope you all enjoy this look!
Brushes used:
Sigma Brushes
♡E40 tapered blending
♡E05 eyeliner
♡E30 pencil
♡E70 medium angled shading
♡E55 eye shading
♡F70 concealer
♡E65 small angle
♡ brow spool
Maybelline lash curler
Products used:
♡BH cosmetics palette
♡ELF essential liquid liner in black
♡Coastal Scents Concealer palette
♡Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara
♡NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean & Milk
♡ Urban Decay eye shadow in buck
♡ NYX eyshadow Dark brown
Procedures:
♡Before starting on any eye make up fill in my your brows with the E65. Then with the F70 add a concealer two shades light than under me under them as a highlight.
♡ next primer your eyes with milk and blend the concealer and jumbo together with my fingers for an even look.
♡ After your base is evenly blended apply buck with the E40 brush to the area between my crease and brown bone. This color will act a bridge color to help blend the bright colors that I’ll be applying Note: use a color that is your skintone.
♡With the E55 pack a golden yellow color to the center of your eye lid.
♡Then use the other side of the brush to apply the deep blue to the inner and outer part of your lid. Go back in forth between the colors to get a seamless blend. The color should blend into a nice green.
♡ With the E70 take a forest green color and apply it to the your outer V and sweep the color into the crease.
♡Then with the E30 apply the teal blue to your water line.
♡Line water line with black bean and set the color with with a matte black using the E05
♡ Curly and add mascara to lashes.
♡with the F70
Beauty Questions!
  1. What do you guys think of this EOTD?
  2. Would you recreate this look?


Kisses :-*
-Destiny IrrationalKiss


Note: pictures are mine don't steal them. Orignal post on my Luuux.

No comments:

Post a Comment