Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Vice Palette: Jagged Muse

 Hey Ladies
I haven't done a make up look post in months & I've been dying to do one but unfortunately I can't because of technology problem :/ my laptop & my camera are  both falling apart! I hate it because I've done so many things & I've gotten so many products and I can't even get any good pictures of them let along up load them. *SIGH* Luckily I manged to get my moms camera and get few pictures in!

AS some of you make up fiends my no Urban Decay has released a new palette called the Vice recently. UD has been my favorite cosmetic line for years so I have n objections to any of their yearly palette releases. I wore this look for my the putting on the ritz hair show at my cos school I got a lot of compliment over this look!



Products Used:
 ♡ Urban Decay Vice palette
    ♡ Muse 
    ♡ Jagged
    ♡ Anonymous
♡ Coastal Scents Camouflage concealer palette
♡ Rave cosmetics Translucent powder
Revlon colorstay foundation in Carmel for combination/oily skin
Maybelline pressed powder in carmel
ELF lip gloss in watermelon
MAC blush in Ambering Rose 
♡ Elf duo brow palette
♡ NYX eye shadow in Dark Brown  (brow setting color)




No comments:

Post a Comment