Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Soft eyes & Candy Lips

Hey Ladies,

It's been forever since I lasted made a post, but now I'm back with a new camera! I created this look New years Eve so this was my last look that I created for 2012! Although I still have posts that I need to finish I plan on getting them all out soon and hopefully this year I'll be able to start making YT videos on my channel!


Brushes used: 

You might not believe this but for eyes I only used two brushes, and both of them are from the same brand! (Review coming soon)

Designer Makeup Tools:

    400P - 10 Large Soft Blending Brush
    463 - 16 large Oval Shadow Brush

Sigma :

   F50 Duo fiber
   F30 Large powder 

Products Used :

Milani Baked Blush - Berry Amore
Milani Baked Bronzer - Golden
BH cosmetics 88 nuetral palette
Coastal Scent Camflage concealer palette
Mac Mineral powder Deep Dark
Mac Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
Mac Lipglass in Viva Glam Nicki
ELf liqiud Liner - Black
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara 

No comments:

Post a Comment