Friday, May 10, 2013

Riri Hearts Mac Summer Collection Lipsticks

Hands down this has to be one of my favorite collection of all time simple because I've been wearing all these lipsticks all summer. I've seriously stopped using most of my make up and just simply rocked riri woo, heaux, riri boy bare faced with liner and that's a lot for me because whenever i do make up I tend to go all out!
Out of all three lipstick I'd have to say that Riri  Woo is my favorite mainly because is one of those lip colors that compliments everyone while looking different on every complexion. For me Riri Woo is an effortless easy to wear lipstick. It has a great longevity and I find that I can go all day wearing this lipstick and never feel like I have to do a retouch!

The first I ever wore Riri Woo was for COS Graduation from The Ogle School of Hair Skin and Nails back in early June. I remember getting so many compliment and having everyone rave over this lips color!

                       HEAUX & Riri Boy

My second favorite out of the collection I would have to say is Heaux (left) Its a slight deeper than riri woo but it's still a nice berry red Bordeaux color. I think that I'll be wearing this lipstick more often in the fall/winter months . This entire collection has really opened me up to wearing more reds !

Riri Boy (right) was probably the most disappointing color out the collection mainly because I was expecting it to be darker plum color although I still find the color  beautiful I still expected more whenever I go to wear this color I like to apply NYX plum lip pencil just for a slightly darker color.
Over all I really love all of the colors in the collection I believe that Rihanna had a good selection of color choice retro matte and currently my favorite finish for lipsticks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment