Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sally Girl Sparkle Effect loose glitters

I've been dying to get my hand one some glitter pigments for my eyeshadow for ages and I finally got  some. I've seen so many girls using glitters as liners or to add shimmer to their looks make up looks. While I was at sally's I notice that they had these glitters for $1.00 each so I couldn't pass them up especial since I got a student discount which made them cost even less! I end up getting only 3 shades since they did have that many for $2.98 .

Description:


 Midnight Blue - is a sparkly deep Navy blue color


 Pearly White - is a white glitter w/  soft pink Iridescent colors. I was really excited to get this color because I could use it to brighten up the inner corner of my eye.




 Princess Pink- is a baby pink with a a variety of Iridescent colors

the main point of me getting these colors where to use them for my eyes, but unfortunately they are cosmetic grade glitter so they aren't really recommended for your eye :/  SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

No comments:

Post a Comment