Saturday, September 29, 2012

Protective Style: FroHawk

So I got my first protective hairstyle done on my hair Friday & I'm really excited about it! This is a basic twist out with flat twist on the sides of my hair creating a Mohawk. I don't usually style my natural hair but after getting this done to my hair I'm thinking about giving up wearing weave & wigs and practice doing more natural hairstyle.

FACTS ABOUT MY HAIR:
. I am 21 months natural today
. I have type 4c natural hair ( kinky curly)
. I had my last relaxer in august of 2010
. I did the Big Chop on December 29-30 ,2010 (it was 2 day process!)
. I transitioned for 4months until BC my hair and I had less than an inch of hair unprocessed hair after the BC
(You can see my progress on my youtube channel )
 Kisses :-*
   -Destiny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment