Saturday, September 29, 2012

Viva Glam Gaga 2

This has to be one of my favorite nude lipstick and gloss combo. The viva glam gaga 2 came out over a year ago so this is a very veryyy late review, but I've decided to give my thoughts out on this product anyway. Like most the viva glam lippies all of the proceeds went to the AIDS foundations. Unlike the original gaga (which I don't own unfortunately ;( ) this is a very nude brown beige lipstick I consider this lipstick & gloss the ultimate nude color especially on fair skin tones. I think that this lipstick complements any skin color whether you have a deep complexion or a very pale one. I love the fact that this lipstick has a luster finish so it very moisturizing on it own but adding the lipglass over top just makes it even more moisturizing. I recommend that everyone that wears the gaga to wear a brown lip liner over it just to and dimension to the lips especially for WOC. Overall this us one of my all time favorite nude lipsticks I really hope that mac decide to return the gaga to their collection!
  Kisses :-*
    -Destiny 

No comments:

Post a Comment