Monday, October 1, 2012

The Bonner Brothers Hair Show (Arlington) & 4 Naturals

As some of you may know the BB hair show is one of the biggest hair shows in the united states for African American hair. For the first time in years BB decided to close the show in Arlington & I got to be apart of the show! The hair show was a three day event and I got the chance to be a platform model for BB's new line of natural hair products. The line that I modeled for was called 4 naturals which is a product line dedicated for all natural hair textures whether it is transitioning hair or kinky coily hair like my own. At the hair show I modeled for type 4 hair (Kinky curly) . While there I had the type 4 hair products used on me.  Before I arrived my hair was shampooed/conditioned  & left in natural state which is usually very shrunken and tightly coiled. The platform artist Keisha took my hair from it's natural dry shrunken state and transformed my hair into a beautiful moisturized protective style using the for natural products.




(This is my hair before & after being styled using the 4 Natural hair system)



The hairstyle I received was a simply protective style that I can easily transform into few different looks throughout the month. I can go from the nice up-do that I started of with to all over twist into a fierce fro-hawk or into a wild  & defined kinky-coil Afro. This hairstyle was designed to help me maintain my natural hair without having to worry about going into a long process of styling my hair over & over. Over all I was very happy with my experience with 4 naturals hair care line & soon I will have a full updated review on the products that I received from them! This was my first time attending a BB hair show and I look forward to going to the show in Atlanta & maybe even become a model for 4 Naturals hair line I feel like I've finally found a natural hair care line that works for me :)

Here I am get my hair style with the type 4 system the only product used was the leave-in condition mixer made with 4 naturals products The Afro stretch moisturizer along with a little bit of the daily treatment leave in oil.



Also this a random thing that happened at the show. After I finished getting my hair styled I had Bernard Bonner sign my 4 naturals system. I was being a creeper when he came to the platform & I figured that he was someone very important so I asked him to sign my kit. He tried to but instead he just gave me his business card and he told me that I would be one the few people that get it then he took a picture with me ^.^

 LOL, I was really excited for some reason I felt like I met a celebrity!


 Kisses :-*
    -Destiny
 




No comments:

Post a Comment