Sunday, September 15, 2013

Milky Way Que : Beach Curl

So we've decided to try something different this time around. we gone from a low stack electric blonde bob to big voluminous beach curls. I decided to stick with the similar color scheme but instead color 30 all over I felt this look would be more flattering if it had more dimension, so to fixed that I figured  a 27/ 30 mix would do the trick. At my local beauty supply they were having a sale on milky way que hair, so my client and I decided to give this hair a try. I was a little skeptical about this hair at first because I didn't feel like we had enough for the look tat we were going for but as you can see two packages was well more than enough. Although I would have go for three simple because I like more volume!

  Products Used:

2 packages Milky Way Que Beach Curl Hair 12"
  Color: NP 27/30 master mix

Price $5.99

Method

Braid base i.e. pronto method (quick weave)
Invisible side part


No comments:

Post a Comment