Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lipstick Ombré for Fall?

So I go bored and decide to play around with some lipstick. I never really got into the whole ombré look, so I decided to give it a try. I got inspired by Rihanna's promo picture for the look she wore Riri woo lip liner with who's that chick in the center.

Products used:

2 lipsticks of any choice


Make up forever lipstick #21 holiday shimmery gold red

Cover girl Temptation Tentation lipstick (who's that chick dupe) frost orange

Coastal  Scents Camouflage palette

This lip combo was fairly simple I basically outlined my lips with #21
with my lip brush then filled the rest of my lips in with Temptation Tention.

After I had the colors set the way I wanted them to be I began to blend them together with my brush for a seamless look. Also I reapplied the colors that I lost with blending.

 I kind of like this whole ombré lipstick look I still need a bit more practice with blending the colors, but overall I love the look LOL now I wish I had Who's That Chick!


No comments:

Post a Comment