Thursday, October 24, 2013

Purple lips in the Fall? I say yes to Violetta!


Even though I've been obsessing over red lipstick for the last few months I've decided to change things up a bit and try out some purples!

While I was lurking through MAC a few weeks ago trying to see what was left of the Riri hearts fall collection (which was sadly next to nothing) I managed to get a glimpse of  the Antonio Lopez lip palettes. I wasn't really interested in any of the palettes mainly because I own some of the colors or had dupes to them. The one color that really caught my eye was Violetta, but I knew that I did want to spend so much money on an entire palette for one color even though the color was to die for. Initially I saw one of the Artist wearing it and I thought the color looked beyond beautiful on her once she told me that the color was in tube form at the Pro store I knew I had to have it!

 Lip combo

Mac Violetta (pro Color)
NYX lip liner Prune
Milani 3D lip gloss Fashion Diva

Procedures

Step 1 make sure lips are well moisturized
Step 2 outline lips with liner then fill in completely
Step 3 apply lipstick
Step 4 add gloss to the center of lips


No comments:

Post a Comment