Monday, January 6, 2014

Serve Face For The New Year



This is my first post of the new year.


 For my eyes I used 

BH cosmetics 88 Neutral eyeshadow palette. 
    Warm red (crease) 
    forest green (lid) 
    iridescent white (highlight). 

Face : 
 MUFE HD foundation N175 
MAC MSF in dark 
Milani baked bronzer in soleil (blush) 
MAC blush in sweet as cocoa (contour)

 Lips: MAC lipstick in Violetta.
 

 For this look I focused on highlighting and light contouring using MUFE concealer palette # 4 . Basically I highlighted my under eye, chin, and T ZONE with the first concealer in the palette. Then I contoured my temples , jaw line, and the bridge of my nose w/ the 4th concealer in the palette. I'm still trying to figure out how to use all the colors in the palette properly it's a work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment