Thursday, December 12, 2013

MAC Riri Winter Collection Lipstick


Pleasure Bomb (right) Bad Girl Riri (left) review coming soon!
I just realized that I've grown this  crazy obsession w/ Rihanna over the last  7 months. Maybe its because she been everywhere in the media as of recently. Early last week MAC released Rihanna final collection of the year. Like I did with her recent collections I got all the lipsticks and I skipped out on the other products. I am quite please with my purchase this time around I think if I had to number the collection in order from top favorite to least I think the winter release is my fave following with Riri Summer ( Heaux, Riri Boy) and the Fall collection at my least favorite since I wasn't too fond of Nude and Who's That Chick.


My favorite color among the two lipsticks would definitely have to be Bad Girl Riri  it's the perfect peach tone nude for me which is the complete opposite of Nude which was a taupe brown color that wasn't very flattering on me.  The funny thing about BGR and Nude is that I happen to love BGR and hate Nude. While my mother prefers Nude over BGR. We both are similar in skin-tone but both nudes look differently on on us. 

When I took my first look at Pleasure Bomb I instantly notice it reminded me of All Fired Up  from the retro matte collections. Although I think AFU and PB are beautiful coral hot pinks I wish that I didn't have two of the same colors, but none the less Pleasure Bomb is a gorgeous color.

No comments:

Post a Comment