Thursday, April 3, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette



I finally gave in purchased from ABH mainly because I finally got around to applying for my ABHpro discount 35% and free shipping can be very tempting.... So apparently everyone owns this lavish palette and it's overly raved about I passed on it initially but since it was released with only the shadows I decide to go ahead and take the plunge and buy it myself .  I own every naked and neutral palette under the sun so get this was just an impulse buy for me. When I first received the palette I was confused on how small the palette was it little fit in a bubble wrap envelope. The packing was a flimsy cardboard nothing fancy like my UD palette but I will say the plastic lavish slip was very graphic and cute. The colors in my opinion where just okay nothing mind blowing and extravagant I have colors similar to them in other palettes that have better quality. The shadows have descent pigmentation without a primer some are slightly chalky but overall the palette is just okay in my opinion if you own anything from UD then this palette isn't like a must have but it'll do great for traveling since it's so tiny you could easy throw it in your purse on the go looks. Overall I think that the lavish palette is simply okay and overly hyped but at the same time I do believe that it's worth $24.00 but nothing over that.

Shadow Colors:
Cream - matte light peach slighly chalky
Antique - Satin Taupe *
Rum Cake - Satin brass tan *
Moss - rich satin green
Truffle - satin warm chocolate brown *
Ballet - shimmer light pink
Orange Soda - matte light orange similar to (cream and ballet)
Sienna - matte highly pigmented red brown*
Pink Sapphire - satin burgundy
                                                                                                ♡Black Diamond - Shimmery Dark Brown                                                                                                    (almost black) with golden reflex

1 comment:

  1. If you're ever looking to sell this palette contact me here
    https://poshmark.com/closet/iwillbeme4u
    I've been searching out one of these and I'll pay a fair price.

    ReplyDelete