Thursday, April 3, 2014

Too Face Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue

Hands down this has to be the best primer I've tried since I've been doing make up. I've been using The Original Too Faced SI for a few years and I must say that Too Faced is my favorite cosmetic brand when it comes to primers. I started experimenting with glitter in my make up looks about a year ago but it always seemed to be such a hassle to apply glitter without getting fall out everywhere. I've used two different adhesive methods like the lash glue and the sally girl gel, but honestly none of those methods compare to just using the TFSI glitter glue. After only one use of this product I find myself literately swearing by it. Like it's sister primers this glitter glue retails for $20 which can be a little pricey for some but it's well worth it because a little goes a long way with Too Faced .  All you need is needle size amount for each eye apply your product everywhere you'll be adding your loose pigment or glitter and you're set. I applied my product with a large shadier brush and I swear The TFSI glitter glue just grabbed everything like a magnet in one even coat. To top things off I even fell asleep with my eyeshadow on and to my surprise my eyeshadow and glitter was still perfectly intact. I literately woke up with NO Smudging, or Creasing just a FLAWLESS Glittery cat eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment