Monday, June 9, 2014

Lorde's M.A.C Lipstick, Pure Heroine

I'm not a huge fan of the new upcoming artist Lorde, but I do like her new lippie!
From what I know about her style wise she isn't your everyday girly girl that cakes on make up and falsies. To me Lorde has very relaxed casual look and it seem that she wears minimal to no make up.
In the last year Lorde's look has changed slightly but very noticeable. In my eyes she's gone from being this wild care free girl to being that exact same girl with just a little more GLAM, which I love btw!

Make up wise Lorde doesn't really give you much to look at in awh. Her look usually consist of a very light coverage foundation with your occasional winged liner, accompanied by her usual bold dark berry and my favorite plum lipstick which gives her that extra oomph!

Initially I was quite surprised that mac decided to give her a lipstick  and I thought that I was going to pass on it but after receiving this lippie over the weekend I am happy to say that I didn't on this lipstick. I don't have anything in my collection to dupe it so its unique to me for the moment! I love the texture amps are definitely my summer fav you can never have to much moisture, and the color is build-able. Pure Heroine is double plus in my book I think I'll get a lot of use out of it this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment