Monday, June 9, 2014

Does her nails match her LIPSTICK?

 While I was browsing through my local mac counter as usual I came a cross some of their nail products
You would think after all these years of me buying MAC products I would know that sold matching nail laquers, glosses and polishes! Where have I been? under a rock apparently. I never get my nails done and my poor nail look piteful from my Onychophagia.... nail biting disorder. I practically bite them down to the numb skin included! Sickening.  I recently added Mac's Girl About Town Lipstick into my collection a few months back so when I realized they had a matching nail polish I new I had to grab it.

Imagine this you're out on the town with your girls in your little black dress hair curled and layed. Your face is beat to the gods with your hot pink lips and matching nails!








I don't know how MAC managed but these two products really are a set to match  and I for one am in love with this dou. I got my nails done at my local Walmart just for something cheap to try this look out I spent under 20. I got them short but next time around I think I want them long like really long or maybe I'll get claws!  I'm definitely feeling the mac polishes they are a little bit of a splurge item for $17 but I feel like I need to have the coordinating polish to my lippies. So stay tuned for more nail looks from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment