Saturday, June 14, 2014

NAILS Sephora's OPI Be Claus I Said so over Mr. Right Know

I was getting tired of my Girl About Town lacquer. I loved the color but the look didn't last long the lacquer start to fade around the edges after a mere week. I couldn't bared to  keep looking at that worn out look so I ran to my local sallies and got some non acetone just to remove the polish and to keep my acrylics intact.  I had a little staining from the polish I'm assuming it was from not using a strong  remover, but I was okay with it because I was painting over it. I went through two looks before deciding on this on one a I think they came out well for my first attempt despite the fact that this paint job literately took ALL day!


What I used:

Sephora by OPI "Perfect Reds" Polish Set

 Be Claus I Said   1 coat
 Mr. Right Know 2 coats

Fanta Sea Cosmetics
Top Coat

Castor Oil

 


  Acrylic Update:
My nails have slightly grown out so in a week or two I'll need another fill, which is expected . I'm  having slight lift. After I finish this DIY mani set I went to work the next morning can you  believe I chipped my right pinky nail it literally flipped of while I was trying grab a card. Needless to say these nails aren't the sturdiest, but hey you get what you pay for. Right? I'm expecting more to come off soon or maybe they'll hold up until next week. Either way I'll probably revisit the wally world salon you can't bet $12    

No comments:

Post a Comment