Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Mini Fragrance Collection

One thing you lovelies should know about me is that I am every in touch with the 5 sense. I love anything that feels good, taste, looks and most of all anything that smells good. I got a new project that I'm working on and its my non existing fragrance collection.  As women I'm overly obsessed with my scent and it's a requirement that I smell good. I've started a new ritual that after I shower it is my feminine duty to cloak myself in things that smell of sugar, spice and everything nice!  so after I bathe w/ cleansing soaps, floral scented shower gels I take things step further by throwing a variety fragrances into the mix.

Curious By Britney Spears

Like most 90's born girls my favorite pop star idle was Britney Spears so it shouldn't be a surprise that I own any of her fragrances. This definitely an oldie but goodie scent for me it was one the first perfumes that I owned . I remember being 13 years old and getting this in a holiday gift set from my mom. At the time that was when BJS obsession was at it's all time high.

Curious has is a little mature scent that I own and is definitely something that I use lightly and I do mean LIGHTLY! Curious is something scent wise is comparable to Elizabeth Taylor 's White diamond because it ha that slight musk smell but not to strong that it makes you smell like old lady. This was the first fragrance that I decided to grab because it reminded me of my youth I got this fragrance in 1 fl oz  or 30ml. I got it in the small size because this usually last me a really long time.

 Killer Queen by Katy Perry

I smelled this fragrance at sephora a while back and just knew I had to have the only down side was that the product was well over $50 and I haven't gotten that far into fragrance that I would fork over that much money for perfume. I got lucky at my job and found the full size 3.4 f oz 100ml for $35 excluding my 10%  employe discount for fragrances. I was obsessed with this scent for a while it was all I was wearing it was something about the sweet smell of wild berries that had me hooked. that was until my mother told me it smelled like tobacco then I stop using it. I still like it but I don't think I'll be repurchasing it because the full size will last me quite some time.

Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears




I got this one after watching a Doll Face video on youtube. He was raving about all the fantasy scents so I just grab this one because in my opinion it seem like the most unique one in the series and hard to come by. HF is a very festive scent in opinion it smells like peppermint with the hint of citrus which is an odd combo, but at the same time it works. I got this in 1.7 fl oz 50ml just because I wanted to see if I would like it. I might get a bigger size once I run out but I'll only wear it in the fall/winter months.






Believe By Britney Spears

I got this fragrance because a customer recommended it to me. I saw her purchasing it and asked if it smelled nice. she sprayed her sample size for me and from there I was in love. This is my latest fragrance and can you believe that I'm nearly out off it! I've been wearing it everyday for the last month or two and it's just AMAZING. I obsessed with the sweet summer citrus scent and I can't believe that I only got it on 1.7 fl oz. I'm definitely get the full size bottle I don't know what I'll do once it's all gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment