Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Irrational Beauté: Day Time Rebel

 I wear shimmer contours, dark lipstick in the summer, and I don't always wear matte shadows in my crease! When it comes to make up I tend to break all the rule in beauty standards. I don't typically plan out my looks so everything is random and spare of the moment. I feel like my creativity comes alive when I don't know what I'm doing and I'm just grabbing at products. I've finally discovered what types and shades of lip colors I'm drawn to. I'm a dark lippy kind of girl it's mid summer and I find myself reaching for deep plum, and wine lip colors instead of  magenta, and hot pinks. My latest lip must have is night moth lip pencil I find myself pairing it with nearly everything . At the moment my favorite combo is night moth pair with rebel.





Brows:  

@AnastasiABeverlyhills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown 

Eyes:  

@LoracCosmetics Pro Palette 
     lt. bronze (lid) 
     sable and garnet mixed (crease)
     lt. pink and white mixed (highlight) 
     espresso and black mixed (outer V) 
     deep purple and espresso mixed (lash line) 
     champagne (inner corner)
maybelline eyestudio gel liner in blackest black 

 

Face:

 @makeupforeverofficial HD Foundation in N175  
 @maccosmetics MSF in Dark Brown 
 @lagirlcosmetics HD Pro concealer in Cool Tan (highlight)  
@makeupforeverofficial camouflage palette #5 (contour)
Mac sweet as cocoa blush (contour)  
@Milanicosmetics baked bronzer in Soleil (blush) 

Lips:  

@maccosmetics lip liner in night moth and Rebel lipstick on top

No comments:

Post a Comment