Monday, August 25, 2014

M.A.C. A Novel Romance

Boy have I been out of the lipstick loop. I haven't purchased any new lipsticks or make up in general since Pure Heroine. To be honest I have really haven't hauled anything since early summer when Playland released I don't know what it is but for some reason I haven't found myself in need of any new products that have come out. That was until I heard about ANR. I've been waiting weeks for the marge collection to drop that I completely skipped over this one I was almost at a loss luckily my mom told me about it so I  was able to get a few things before the online release was completely sold out!

I ended up going to the store release just to see if I would like any of the other shades. I was actually blow away by this collection which is a lot coming from me because I never just like everything in a collection. I only purchase the lipsticks from mac but I contemplated on get the some of the shadows as well! While there I found myself taken by Talk Sexy I don't wear Lip Glasses but I felt the need to grab this one simply because I have so may brass toned reds and mattes that I felt like it would be an asset to my collection. I've already started to pair this gloss with other product and I'm in love with it. I can see myself reaching for Talk Sexy whenever I want to do a little extra with my lips this Fall!


I don't have much to say about Linger Kiss and Hearts Aflame simple because they're Reds. You guys know how I feel about red lipstick. The way I see it you can never have to many and the darker the better! These lipstick are new to my red shades so I snag them they were my favorites in the collection and I got them without having seen them in person. I received them Monday evening and my judgement was right I absolutely love them and it helps that they're mattes.

Overall I'm happy with the collection now and days I see myself buying more essentials product than thing that I just want to try. You'll definitely see me sporting all these products this season !







No comments:

Post a Comment