Thursday, May 7, 2015

Health ll Waist Eraser from Kaoir WK1

Shipping time Processing

I ordered my Waist Eraser April 28th
I received processing and shipping info April 29th
Received pkg via USPS May 1st

Total of  3 DAYS FROM TIME OF ORDER!  website states a maximum of 5 - 10 business days after tracking number is recieved.

May 1 2015 11:35

Waist 38
approximatly 211lbs

I got the color that I wanted. I as sure of how to request the color, so I just hoped for the best. Luckily I got the lime green one. YAY!

I think I should have gotten the XL-XXL I wasn't think the medium (XL) is pretty much my waist size and I'm definitely giving it some stretch just get it around my waist. So far I'm happy its not flimsy and its giving me great back support hopefully I can sleep well in it. Goodnight!

May 2




May 3

Okay so today I

May 4th
 I ripped the velcro rippped to velcro on my 36

May 5th
  35 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment