Sunday, September 2, 2012

Natural Quick Weave Using Zury Boom Rich Yaky Remi touch Hair

Hey Ladies!
   This is a look that I created for my aunt 08/26/12  It's a basic natural looking quick weave using a stocking cap.
Products used:
 ♡ 2  packages of the Zury Boom Rich Yaky Remi touch Hair
        -Color #2
        - 10 inches long
Price- $9.99 per/ pack
♡ 1 wig cap in black
♡ STyling gel
♡Shine Styling jam
 ♡Rubber bands & bob pins

My Thoughts:
 I've been doing this look for my aunt since February of 2012 this is a a very low maintenance hair style for girls who don't like to do much to their hair. When every I do this look I always leave hair out around her perimeter for a more natural appearance. I also like to leave hair out for versatility whenever she decide to wear her hair up or change the parting. I did a small amount of layering in her bang area with a razor comb to help frame her face. Erin gets a lot of complements from this simple look and most people assume its here actual hair because it hair such a natural appearance. On average this look last her about 2 months until I have to redo it.

I'm honestly not a huge fan of the Zury Boom Rich Yaky Remi touch Hair. This was Erin's first purchasing this texture hair she normal buys the yaky texture. If you're a girl like me that likes a more thick coarse textured hair then this isn't the hair for you. The boom remy yaky hair is a very high luster brand of hair. I also notice that with this hair I found it very difficult to style and straighten, so I wouldn't recommend this hair for any looks that have to do with curling. Since Erin is the type of girl that likes to just get up and go she never really style her hair and she isn't the type of girl that ties her hair up a night this hair is good for her.

This is Erin on 05/16/12 right after doing the same style using the Zury Boom Yaky hair as you can see this hair has a lower luster compared to the rich yaki hair. This hair holds a better curl than the rich yaky and it also in my opinion blends better with relaxed hair.

(Note: in this look I used 12in and 10in hair)
       This how Erin's hair normally looks before doing this look ==>

Beauty Questions!
  1. What do you guys think of this hair style?
  2. Would you recreate this look?Which hair brand you like better the rich yaky or yaky?
**STAY CONNECTED WITH IRRATIONALKISS :)**
Blogspot: http://irrationalkiss.blogspot.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/IrrationalKiss @IrrationalKiss
Tumblr: http://irrationalkiss.tumblr.com/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/IrrationalKiss?feature=mhee
Note: pictures are mine don't steal them. 
Kisses :-*
-Destiny 


No comments:

Post a Comment