Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Curly invisible part quick weave

This is a look that I created for my friend brittanie awhile back (11/16/11) for this look she wanted all black curly hair with a brown side bang. For this look I choose to use the invisible part quick weaving method.
products used:
 ♡ 3  packages of the Freetress Equal "the luxury integration" Weave
        - Style AMARA
        -Color #1
        - 20 inches long
Price- $9.99 per/ pack
♡ 1 wig cap in black
♡ STyling gel
♡Outre premium duby hair (note this is optional  only two tracks where used)
     -color 4
My thoughts:
If you're looking for a quick & inexpensive hair style to do for yourself I recommend you try this hair. although this is synthetic hair it is flat iron safe for up to  400* (I recommend really low heat). it's nice for times when you just want something quick and easy done to last you a few days.
(Excuse Her Silly Faces lol I couldn't get her to model right :/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment