Sunday, September 9, 2012

Review: Outre Quick Weave Evony Half wig

  This is one of my favorite half wigs by outre. I have been wearing this style for a almost a year. I started wearing this wig by outre last year when I started my first year of college. Some of you might not know this but I am 21 months natural, so almost 2 years!

 When I first went natural I was so unsure of what to do with my hair. I was so use to wearing long silky straight or curly hair when I was relaxed that when I went natural and was no longer applying heat to my hair it was very hard to find texture that would blend with my hair. That was until I found this wig! The Outre Quick weave Evony half wig is a really great hairstyle to wear for newly naturals.
 
 Its a very quick and easy hairstyle to wear, and the hair is very low maintenance. If you're someone like me that is into curly hairstyles with a lot of volume then this is something for you.I get a lot of complements about this hair and some people even mistake the hair for my own because it blends so well with my natural hair.

NOTE:  ♡ I am wearing the color 4 in the pictures shown but I have recently switched to wearing the hair in color 2 since my hair has gotten darker.
  
How I achieve the look:
    ♡ every night before I got to sleep I part out half  of my hair and spray my hair down with water.
    ♡ after my hair is completely saturated with water I moisturize my hair with Shea butter & Castor oil.
    ♡ once my hair is moisturized I began to detangle my hair then I part it into subsections and began doing two strand twist on my leave out.
    ♡ I let my twist dry over night then in the morning I take the dry twist down with castor oil.
Beauty Questions!
  1. What do you guys think of this half wig?

**STAY CONNECTED WITH IRRATIONALKISS :)**
Blogspot: http://irrationalkiss.blogspot.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/IrrationalKiss @IrrationalKiss
Tumblr: http://irrationalkiss.tumblr.com/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/IrrationalKiss?feature=mhee
Note: pictures are mine don't steal them. 
Kisses :-*
-Destiny 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment