Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dramatic Make up day : Midnight after the sunset

So this is my first post of the new year and I've been gone for what seems like forever! I still have tons of reviews to post but I thought that my latest blog should be a make up look since I haven't done one in a while. For theme day at my cos school we all did dramatic make up looks and this is what I came up with! I decided to make my sparkly midnight blue eyeliner the focal point of my look while incorporating bright colors. I finally got a chance to use my sally's girl glitters and I'm in love with them! Although my look wasn't extremely over the top I still managed to get a lot of complements. I think I'm going to start using glitter more often I'm addict to it!

Products used:

♡ BH cosmetic 1st edition 20 palette
♡ Coastal scent camoflage concealer palette
♡ Elf duo brow palette
Sally Girl Sparkle Effect loose glitters in midnight blue 
♡ maybelline studio gel liner
 ♡ ardell lash adhesive
 ♡ Nyx jumbo pencil in milk


Brushes Used:

ELF

liner brush
small concealer brush
blending brush

Studio Tools

463-16 large oval shadow brush
 400P-10 large soft blending brush 
463B-80 short shader brush 







No comments:

Post a Comment