Sunday, March 24, 2013

protective hairstyle: Twist out w/ side flat twist

 After wearing my bun for a few days I began to really miss my curly twist out so I decided to do a a very quick and easy protective style.

For this look I did a few flat twist going straight back on the side of my head with random sized twist all over on clean hair.












Products used:

Cantu shea butter Natural curl cream
Eco styler gel (olive oil)
Design Essentials Form Holding spray
Wella Enrich Shampoo & Conditioner
Bobby Pin
Hair wraps
Hair clips

After Shampooing my hair I parted my hair into four sections. then taking a generous amount of the Cantu shea butter Natural curl cream I applied it to each section of my hair and combed it through with my 7 row deman brush.


when  I combed the Cantu shea butter Natural curl cream through my hair I noticed that it did add a nice curl definition to my hair but I also got a lot of shrinkage which is normally what I get with curling hair products besides that I loved the moisturized soft feeling that it gave my hair after it dried!


Once my I finished saturating my hair with Cantu shea butter Natural curl cream i began to do medium to small twist all over my head but leaving a small section out for my flat twist.

Apply a dime sized amount of eco styler gel to my leave out combing it from to end I began to make small horizontal partings to flat twist my hair straight back.

Once I finished all my twist I pinned them together and lightly misted my hair with my form holding spray. Then I sat under a hood dryer for 30 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment