Sunday, March 24, 2013

Protective Hairstyle: The Bee Hive Bun

Since I've started wearing my natural hair out I've been wearing my hair in just in a twist out or just a plain old puff, and to be honest I've gotten really tired of wearing the same two hair styles everyday. I noticed that a lot of people are rocking the high bun so I decide to try the look on myself. I haven't worn my hair in a pony tail or a bun since I was in middle school so I felt really awkward with it. I also didn't think that I would be able to get all of my hair to fit into such a high bun but I managed to get it all in!

Products Used:

eCO styler gel (olive oil)
Pink oil moisturer
design essentials form holding spray
rubber bands
hair pins
bobby pins
outre kanekalon braid hair
 a few extension pieces





No comments:

Post a Comment