Friday, March 28, 2014

MAKEUP II Spring Cake ft Girl About Town


I've been neglecting my poor make up for so long that my caboodle started collecting dust! so sad I bought so many new product this month that It should be mandatory that I blog everyday. Anyways I've been buying from new company's and testing out new color scheme I've noticed that my make up looks are getting redundant . I'm so tired of seeing myself in red that I'm forcing myself into buy new colors. Today I went all out with my make up and decide to do a full face with Hot pink lips. I wanted to look super fake and plastic like Barbie.

Brows: 

 Too Faced Shadow insurance, ELF brow kit wax , NYX E/S in Dark brown, Coastal Scents Camouflage palette

                                                        
Eyes: 

MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ocre, 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish palette colors 
    Sienna (crease and bottom lash line) 
    Antique (lid) 
    Cream (highlight) 
Benefits Mascara on They're Real
maybelline eye studio gel liner in black 


Face: 

MUFE HD Foundation in N175,
 L.A. Girl PRO HD Concealer in Cool Tan,
 MAC MSF in Dark,
 MAC Blush in Sweet As Cocoa (contour), 
Milani Baked powder blush in Berry Amore

 Lips: 

MAC Lip liner in Magenta, MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town.

I'm pretty obbessed with this lip combo I think this might be my summer lip look. I don't what took me so long to buy GAT but I'm glad she's in my life now, and Magenta is is everything it makes all my pink lips look 10x better know I think I'll actually wear Candy Yum Yum, and VG Nicki in public lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment