Monday, June 9, 2014

Alluring Aquatic



So I've been waiting for this collection to drop for months now and what can I say I'm nothing but disappoint by this collection. Truthfully I would I have past all together on this AA, but after seeing the lovely packaging I knew that I had to walk  way with something. I mean who could resist that gorgeous rain drop embedded turquoise bullet despite unappealing products the packaging is very eye  catching, hints the name Alluring Aquatic!








I only watched one review prior to the store released and the one product that I knew I was going to get was the Clear Water lipglass. The name speaks for itself it a nice nude gloss but what made it desirable was that it was loaded with iridescent shimmer. One moment it appears as peachy nude, but under the right lighting you see all the eye catching lilacs and teals within the shimmers!

I would have felt incomplete I only left with a lip glass so I snagged the only lipstick that I felt would be flattering on me. Enchanted One is you're typical peachy matte nude nothing fancy, but I got it because it reminded me of my bad girl riri and I thought it would look nice with its sister lipglass plus it was matte. The only thing that I can say about this lippie is that I'll definitely need a liner for her I was thinking g of something like a red brown like spice lip liner!

Overall this collection was a disappointment for me. I don't think the other products were ebony girl friendly which is why I passed on them but MAC more than sold on the great packaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment