Monday, June 9, 2014

Get Perfect Brow Definition with ABH Dip Brow Pomade

This is one of those product that I honestly needed in my make up kit and apart of my daily faces regiment. If you've noticed in my older MOTD Beauty posts my brows are very sparce until I started filling them in. Brow arching and sculpting has been one of those techniques that I've had to practice and prefect over the years. I've tried various products like the ELF brow kit, shadows, and several brands of pencils, but none of those products seemed to withstand the extreme Texas summer weather. Most time I would ended up with my brows being smeared from sweat within minute of me living the house.

After seeing some many amazing reviews over Anastasia Beverly Hill's brow products I instantly Knew that I had to have the Dip Brow. This product is everything that it is said to be an then some I was sold on the fact that it was water proof. Dip Brow comes in a variety of flattering color for, blonde, brunettes, and even red heads so it's fit for every race. Before purchasing Dark brown I was unsure of what products to get for my skin tone I was stuck in between getting Chocolate and Dark Brown initially, but after having my brows shaped and filled in I found that I could even go a shade darker with ebony. Needless to say I plan on purchasing all of the darker Dip brows and even the blonde and auburn for my make up kit. I truely believe that ABH is something that every women should be using !   

No comments:

Post a Comment