Thursday, November 27, 2014

November Manicure

Working in a salon can take a huge toll on your hands. You literately spend the day washing and disinfecting everything in between clients that they tend to get extremely dry and cracked from the lack of moisture. Within  the last few months I've invested my money into build myself a nail lacquer collection. I've spent some much of my money on lipsticks that my beauty kit lacks in other items. Now that I have a decent sized polish set I figure what better way to sport all my new babies by getting a fresh mani while also showing some TLC to my dehydrated palms.
I'm pretty decent when it comes to doing a basic manicure.
You push and nip your cuticles
shape your nails
one coat base
two coats polish
one coat top
and blah blah, but nothing is more appealing to than a nice set of long evenly shaped acrylics. I'd wear my natural nailsif they weren't so brittle, but they aren't so I opted for long "Squalmond" shaped nails. I'm not one for elaborate designs and gemstones so trying this shape help my nail understated but chic at the same time!
OPI 
 Here I'm wearing OPI's  "A Womans Prague-ative "          OPI's Anti-bleak with their matte Top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment